Residential and Commercial Real Estate
The practice area of real estate and property law deals with a variety of related issues, including the following: rights and interests in real estate and real property; sales, purchases and other transfers of real estate and real property; legal aspects of rental property and landlord issues; tenants’, renters’ and homeowners’ rights; title to real property; settlement of claims against property rights; zoning and land use; home loans and foreclosures; and various other relevant topics. This is a complex practice area, requiring experience in order to effectively represent clients. Real estate attorneys are versed in many different activities, from the mundane drafting of deeds and filing of liens, to handling boundary and zoning disputes and even litigating issues in court when things don’t work out the way they were intended.
- Due Diligence for that Assignment of Lease
- Broward Associations: Acknowledgement and Rejection
- Real Estate Closing Costs
- Escrow Disputes: From Escrow to Interpleader
- Protecting Commercial Property From Liens Arising Due to Tenant Improvements
- 4th District Court of Appeal rules for Landlords